We are committed to the well-being of our members and coordinate resources for safety and peace-of-mind. These referrals may include, but are not limited to:
• Mid-Cumberland Human Resource Agency (MCHRA) Transportation Program which serves seniors who no longer have the means or ability to drive themselves.
• Meals on Wheels and Senior Dining Programs. Both serve hot meals and deliver to those who are home-bound Monday through Friday.
• Home Health, Home Care, and Assisted Living and Memory Care facilities.
• Nursing Homes and Rehabilitation Centers
• Senior Advocates, Elder Law Attorneys, and so much more.
We also understand the needs of our community and the effects aging may have. In addition to educational classes and referral programs, we offer support groups for caregivers, individuals and families of those afflicted by Dementia, Parkinson’s Disease and other debilitating issues.
For more information on referrals, please contact us at 615-822-8758.